P&C Licensed Producer - (Posted 06/13/17) TEC Equipment, the west's premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck dealership based in Portland, OR is a growing company with over 1,200 employees in 24 locations in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.
Our Portland, OR dealership is a Mack and Volvo heavy duty truck franchise dealer featuring parts and service, insurance and finance. Our in-house insurance agency is growing and we are seeking a P&C Licensed Insurance Producer.
What we offer:
- Competitive/top commission structures
- Biweekly guarantees to help you get started
- Health and retirement benefits
- Licensed, in-house customer service representatives. We want you selling, not servicing the accounts.
- Career advancement opportunities
To learn more and apply, visit www.tecequipment.com/jobcenter.Insurance Operations Manager
in Clatskanie, OR - (Posted 05/08/17)
Interested in joining a well-established
organization? Desire leading a team
to meet your clients' needs? If you have outstanding communication, leadership experience, customer service skills, and a strong work ethic, please check us out! Required experience includes at least three years insurance sales and supervising, and current Oregon Resident Agent License for Property/Casualty and Life/Health Insurance. We offer an opportunity to serve your community AND enjoy competitive wages, generous incentives, and great benefits. To join our winning team, please visit us online at waunafcu.org and go to our careers page. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. Equal Opportunity to include Disability & Vets.
Regional Operations Director - (Posted 4/11/17) SAIF Corporation has an opening for a Regional Operations Director for their Portland office. CLICK HERE FOR THE JOB POSTING ON THEIR WEBSITE. They also have the same position open for their Salem office.
Experienced Commercial Lines CSR and Administrative Assistant - (Posted 02/27/2017)
- Customer Service Representative to support our commercial lines department. This individual would be working closely with a commercial producer to manage and service existing accounts. 5+ years experience preferred.
- Administrative Assistant to support general servicing and processing for either personal or commercial lines department.
We offer full benefits and we can discuss the compensation based on the experience of the individual. Please contact
Michelle LaCesa Miller, AAI
Oak Tree Insurance, Inc.