COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER (Posted 05/16/18) - k.p.d. insurance Inc is seeking an experienced licensed insurance professional for our office in Springfield, Oregon to provide prompt, accurate, courteous service to customers, sales executives and company personnel. Grow and develop talents and insurance knowledge to highest level possible. Provide a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing commercial accounts.
5+years of related industry experience
3+ years commercial underwriting experience
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent problem-solving and negotiating skills
Ability to work independently, while communicating openly with
Please feel free to visit our website, www.kpdinsurance.com to learn more about k.pd. Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMERCIAL LINES CSR - (Posted 03/29/18) - MVW Insurance-Raleigh Hills, a locally-owned independent insurance agency is currently seeking a licensed agent for an open CSR position in our Raleigh Hills office, Portland, Oregon. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, be a team player, and work well in a fast paced, non-corporate, environment. An outgoing person who can have fun while getting the job done will fit perfectly! This is a full-time position, M-F, 8:30a-5:00p, with a half hour lunch. Benefits include paid vacation after 1 year, paid holidays, health and dental insurance. Please feel free to visit our website, www.mvwinsurance.com, to learn more about our agency. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
Insurance Sales Producer (Property & Casualty Licensed) - (Posted 03/27/18) - Wheatland Insurance Center is seeking energetic, self-motivated individuals to join our independent insurance agency, with multiple offices and opportunities located throughout Eastern Oregon.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, make sales presentations, and close sales.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and
- Prospect for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Proven working experience as an insurance agent or relevant experience
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Proven ability to work with goals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Competitive Salary + Commission Package
Great place to work! Employee owned, benefits included.
Please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Lines Account Manager - (Posted 02/07/2017) Huggins Insurance Services is seeking a full-time Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager to join our growing team in Salem, Oregon.
Our mission is to foster the ongoing development of career-oriented professionals providing the tools and resources necessary for growth. Career-driven professionals get to leverage their experience and insights, while contributing to company growth. We are proud to have a culture of professionalism, team work, and a fun work environment that allows you to learn, grow, and more importantly enjoy what you do. Our ideal candidate must provide superior service to our clients by promptly responding to their inquiries and addressing their individual needs and preferences.
We are proud not be part of “Corporate America". We do not make decisions solely based on revenues. Rather, as a locally owned agency we operate with our employees and clients coming first and foremost. We believe our employees are our greatest asset. With that in mind, we have an open door policy, and friendly atmosphere.
Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager Responsibilities Include:
All aspects of servicing commercial lines accounts of various industries.
Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager Requirements:
- Must possess current Oregon Property and Casualty Insurance License.
- Experience with independent insurance agency operations preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experiencing servicing accounts with premiums ranging from $1K to $100K+.
- Experienced and proficient Excel and Microsoft Office suite skills required.
- Knowledge of AMS360 is a big plus.
- Knowledgeable on insurance company on-line rating systems.
- Excellent written or verbal communication skills
Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager Benefits:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Excellent benefits package include:
- Dental, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401k with employer match
- Personal fitness program reimbursement
- Costco membership
Please send your resume to Dawn Bostwick, email@example.com