IIABO encourages member employers with job openings and individuals looking for jobs to post classified ads on this page. To post an ad, send an email to Tyra Dressel at email@example.com with the ad either in the body of the email or as an attached Word document. If you want to keep your search confidential, you can post a BLIND AD and IIABO will forward all email requests to you. When you submit one, please make it very clear it is a BLIND AD and give us an email address as well. Ads will be posted for 3 months unless otherwise advised. This service is FREE for members, if you are not a member of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of Oregon (IIABO) there is a one time charge of $250 to post your listing.
Commercial P&C Insurance Account Managers NEEDED - (Posted 10/08/19)
Link to apply: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/TEC1002TECEQ/JobBoard/38163064-a0d4-5c1e-5637-b7156f3b7e60/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=ca6562cf-d73c-48a3-8ca1-5a1b79ea4c29
TEC Equipment is seeking talented, motivated Commercial P&C Insurance Account Managers for our growing insurance business based in Portland, OR. Our agency specializes in transportation insurance for the trucking industry, a growing segment with virtually unlimited upside. We look to double our $16-million book of business in a few short years. Can you help by servicing the commercial accounts for some of our high-volume producers?
TEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,300 employees in 26 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated. Click Here to Learn More About TEC Equipment. Insurance is a mandatory and critical component of every motor carrier's business. As the motor carrier's largest fixed cost after the truck itself, insurance costs have been rising significantly in recent years. TEC Equipment's insurance agency is appointed with over two dozen insurers so we can match almost any customer with the right coverages at the right price.
The Commercial Account Manager position is an hourly position with regular Monday through Friday office hours. We are seeking individuals with strong attention to detail, problem solving ability, and accountability to customers and deadlines. We also have a practice of promoting top talent from within this is a great opportunity if you desire to become an Insurance Producer. Outstanding customer service skills are a must!
- Generate Certificates of Insurance for banks and other stakeholders
- Generate Auto ID cards for Insureds and other stakeholders
- Take initial Claim information to forward to Insurance Companies
- Work with customers to specify policy modifications (Endorsements)
- Collect premiums, process payments
- General customer service and account troubleshooting
- Complete new business and renewal packages, completing all paperwork as required by company policy, financial institutions and/or state regulation
- File and submit paperwork to appropriate entities and authorities
What we require:
- Property and Casualty insurance license
- Prior insurance CSR or account management experience
- Knowledge of insurance industry practices and terminology
- Second language ability a plus - especially Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Punjabi
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong customer service and written and oral communication skills
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment - All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.